Summer is almost hear which means more of us are looking for new ways to slim down and improve our health, before we hit the beach bar.
Adding 16 oz of celery juice to your morning routine can transform your health and digestion in as little as one week.
Drinking fresh celery juice on an empty stomach is one of the most powerful healing juices we can drink.
Make this juice part of your routine and as soon as you do you won’t go a day without.
1. Celery juice is highly nutritious. Celery is loaded with essential minerals and vitamins such as potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin K and vitamin C. A great cocktail for glowing skin.
2. Celery juice aids the Liver. Celery juice produces enzymes which flush fat and toxins out.
3.Celery juice improves digestion by increasing circulation in the intestines. It’s great for bloating and water retention.
4.Celery Juice is a natural anti-inflammatory.
5. Celery Juice contains powerful anti-oxidants and cancer-fighting compounds. Celery contains a flavonoid called apigenin, which has been shown to kill cancer cells.
6. Celery Juice is alkalizing, an alkaline diet lengthens life and prevents chronic diseases
7. Celery lowers blood pressure.
8. Celery activates the gut by restoring hydrochloric acid which helps us digest things faster and more efficiently. Celery juice helps raise stomach acid, which is necessary to help break down food, especially protein.
9. Celery Juice lowers cholesterol.
10. Celery lowers blood pressure. Research shows that celery helps lower high blood pressure.
Drink celery juice first thing on an empty stomachs and waiting 15 to 30 minutes before you eat anything.
It is recommend to drink 16 oz of celery juice daily, but if you have a sensitive to 16 oz start on a smaller amount and work your way up.
For the best results you should make your celery first thing on a morning and drink it fresh. However if you don’t have time for this you can make it the night
before and store in the fridge.
time 5 mins
Serving size 1
1 bunch of organic Celery
1 pear (If you find the taste of straight celery and cucmber too strong add a pear or apple)
Once your juicer is set up and your ingredients is ready, simply run them through your juicer, in no particular order.
We hope you love it x